Improve, Innovate and Achieve an
Outstanding Turnaround On-Time and within Budget
The 5th Annual Shutdowns Turnarounds Superconference in Houston will provide you with the business critical information and proven strategies that you need to help you manage and overcome your on-going turnaround challenges, from pre-shutdown through the entire life cycle of your turnaround.
Focused exclusively on turnaround best practices and innovative solutions this is the one event that stands apart from all the others. Learn from turnaround experts who have worked on the front lines, take ownership of their work and know how to deliver exceptional results. Get the critical tools you need to achieve operational efficiencies and ensure your project meets cost and schedule targets.
Walk away with a new plan for success:
- Planning techniques to ensure pre-shutdown readiness from Chemours
- Learn to design a realistic and bullet-proof schedule from Lucite International
- Set a clear and communicated vision for your turnaround from Honeywell
- Understand what worked and what didn't from the turnaround case study at the Chemours aniline facility
- Ensure safety is a top priority with contractor and owner workforces from LyondellBasell
- Techniques to increase tool time with a streamlined permit process from Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
Interested in exhibition and sponsorship opportunities? Contact Dan Gellman at 1-877-927-0718 Ext. 7389 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bring your team and get everyone up-to-speed at the same time, so you can ensure your next turnaround will be trouble-free. Reserve your seat now and register with our special early bird prices. Call toll-free 1-877-927-7936 or register online
Hear what our delegates had to say:
– Strategic Buyer, Braskem America
– Business Development, Mattawa/Envirosystems
– Safety Technician, Chevron Phillips Chemical Co LP
– TAR Manager, Pasadena Refining
– US Overhaul Manager, Lucite International
– TAR Lead, Pasadena Refining